Samantha Gabriel, group experiences director of CWDi, says, "The key is to master the engagement of audiences and to still retain the humanness of it all. Content is king, beautifully designed presentations are essential and the chat functionality and facilitation will be what takes the experience from good to great."
"A virtual event is a multi-session online event allowing people to interact in a virtual environment — allowing connection of audiences from next door to across the globe. The solution being offered means corporate conferences can still go ahead, activations can be moved online, launches and
more can go on," says Gabriel.
"We are thinking ahead and believe that virtual events will become an essential part of corporate marketing strategies as they not only offer flexibility and convenience but also highly interactive," she says.
CWDi's virtual events offering includes but is not limited to:Pre-event
Online RSVP system and management, and the design and distributions of:
- save the date
- aide memoire, and
- virtual conference packs
- pre-event campaigns
- presentation design
- conference collateral packs, and
- design and building of event App.
- online registration
- livestream to a custom webpage platform
- speaker profiles, and
- polls, Q&A and chat functions
CPD point certificate issuing and high quality production:
- multiple cameras
- integrated presentations
- customisable backdrop or built stage
- interactivity and gamification
- motivational/Futurist/Political speakers
As well as:
- virtual lunch
- digital photomosaic, and
- virtual gifts
- digital 'Thank You' mailer, and
- survey form
- post-event engagement
- events repors
- summary pack with video highlights of the conference, and
- post-event networking site.
For more information, visit www.cwdi.co.za
. You can also follow CWDi on Facebook
or on Instagram